- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,266)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,356,203)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,722)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,150)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,717)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,055)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,903)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,800)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (218,975)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
10 Year-Old Oscar Nominee Quvenzhané Wallis Stars Along Side Jamie Foxx In 2014 Remake Of “Annie” (Video)
The youngest African-American actor to earn an Oscar nomination, Quvenzhané Wallis teams up with Jamie Foxx and Cameron Diaz in the upcoming remake film “Annie” produced by Jay-Z, Will and Jada Smith. There’s alot of “Star Power” associated with this film.Check out the story and trailer below…..
The beloved film “Annie” gets a hard-knock life remix this December, and a first glance was just released.
10 year – old Oscar nominated Quvenzhané Wallis will star as the orphaned youngster along side Jamie Foxx who plays Benjamin Stacks, the movie’s equivalent to Daddy Warbucks. This remake film is also being produced by hip-hop mogul Jay-Z, and Hollywood power couple Will and Jada Smith.
The Columbia Pictures movie, which is set to be released this Christmas Holiday Season has been in the works for awhile. The LA Times reports that the Smiths’ daughter, Willow, was originally cast to be featured in the lead role, but she aged out of consideration by the time of production.
She was replaced by Quvenzhané Wallis who at the tender age of 10 years old already has a very impressive filmography. She starred in “Beasts of Southern Wild” (2012), “Sundance Film” Boneshaker (2013) and 12 Years a Slave (2013). View the trailer of her upcoming film Annie (2014) below.
Congratulations to Quvenzhané on her early acting success. She definitely seems to be on the road to a promising career.Let us know your thoughts on the “Annie” movie trailer….
Powered by Facebook Comments