- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,663,279)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,360,485)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,609)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,527)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,972)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,862)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,048)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,838)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,315)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
15 Year-Old Whiz Kid Builds Builds IT Company Worth $3.5 Mill!
In today’s edition of much needed good news about today’s youth, we have to give a shout-out to Jaylen Bledsoe for being the young, successful entrepreneur that he is. This kid already accomplished in 15 years what most people can’t do in a lifetime!
The high school sophomore founded his own tech company, which specializes in web design and other IT services, Bledsoe Technologies, at the ripe age of 13 years old. In just over two years the tech titan managed to expand his small business — run by two people — into a global venture worth $3.5 million, employing 150 contracted workers.
Bledsoe credits a web design class, offered as apart of his school’s gifted education program, as the foundation for his business idea. When he’s not busy running a global technology company, you can find Bledsoe partaking in more typical high school roles such as being president of the Student Council and the Parent Teacher Student Association.
In the past, the young CEO has served as the chief technology officer of St. Louis Volunteen, a local program that focuses on promoting teen volunteerism, according to Patch. He was also responsible for bringing vegetarian options to his former middle school’s cafeteria. You know, typical teenage behavior.
“I don’t see many eighth graders do the things that he does but it’s all his doing,” Curtis Bledsoe, Jaylen’s father, told Patch in 2012. “I’m very proud of him.”
Bledsoe’s advice to young entrepreneurs such as himself is simple: take risks. “As a minor, there’s nothing you can do that will shoot you down for too long. You can always jump back up and keep going.”
Bledsoe plans to attend Harvard University before going on to study copyright law. This child is nothing short of impressive. – Via NewsOne
Powered by Facebook Comments