- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,658,483)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,354,243)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,610)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (328,419)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,496)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (293,972)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,873)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,758)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,897)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
17-Year-Old Boy Killed After Girl Sneaks Him In Home & Dad Mistakes Him for Burglar
A man shot and killed what he thought was an intruder in his home before finding out that the victim was a 17-year-old boy that was let in the home by his daughter! Check out the details below….
The slain teenager, identified in a news release obtained by the Augusta Chronicle as Jordan Middleton, was let into the family’s home in Grovetown to visit with the 14-year-old girl, according to authorities.
Deputies with the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office found Middleton dead around 2:50 a.m. after they were called to investigate reports of a burglary in progress. He was found in the home’s foyer with a gunshot wound to the chest, deputies said.
The homeowner told deputies that he heard noises coming from downstairs early Saturday and armed himself to investigate the sounds. He found the family dog barking at the guest bedroom, deputies said.
He said that he was armed and demanded the intruder identify himself. When a second warning was met with silence, the man went into the room, deputies said.
He spotted Middleton running out of the room’s closet, and shot him in the upper chest, according to authorities.
“He was just a great kid,” Evans High School basketball coach Kevin Kenny told WJBF. “(He was) very likable, always had a smile on his face.”
No charges have been filed in the case. Authorities continue to investigate. – via ajc
SMH…this was either a tragic mistake that the father claims it was or he was upset that this young man may have had sex with his daughter. Time will tell what really happened here. Let this serve as a lesson to any young teens out there sneaking into young girls’ homes. Be careful because you never know what kind of gun Daddy maybe packing!
Powered by Facebook Comments