- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,658,480)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,354,243)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,610)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (328,419)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,496)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (293,972)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,873)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,758)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,897)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
2013 Audi S7 Sportback
This sportback right here is a neck breaker! The Audi A7 Sportback is an executive car produced by Audi. It is a four-door hatchback that features a roof line with a steeply raked rear window and integrated trunk lid (forming the so-called “Sportback”), as well as frameless doors:
The 2013 Audi A7 ranks 4 out of 15 Luxury Large Cars. This ranking is based on our analysis of 19 published reviews and test drives of the Audi A7, and our analysis of reliability and safety data.
Reviewers agree that the 2013 Audi A7 has balanced performance, attractive styling and a first-class interior. However, the A7 also costs more than most other cars in the class.
The 2013 Audi A7 has a supercharged V6 engine, which reviewers say provides plenty of power. An eight-speed automatic transmission is also standard, which earns praise for its smooth, responsive operation. The 2013 A7 gets 18/28 mpg city/highway, which isn’t bad for a V6-powered luxury car. Still, competitors like the BMW 535i and Lexus GS 350 use less fuel. Test drivers are generally pleased with the A7’s handling. Some say that the A7 drives like a much smaller car, and others note that strong brakes and communicative steering reinforce the A7’s enjoyable driving experience.
Auto writers agree that the Audi A7 features stunning interior materials, which include soft leather and variety of available woods to accent the dash, console and door trims. The A7 has more cargo space than most cars in the class, and test drivers write that the front seats are comfortable and supportive. Though a rear bench is optional, the standard back seat only seats two, and a number of reviewers also say that it is not the most comfortable place to be. In particular, they write that the A7’s sloping roofline may leave taller passengers wanting more headroom. While some reviewers say that the optional navigation system requires some study, others are impressed with its cutting-edge tech features, such as maps provided by Google Earth and a touch pad that allows you to write in addresses with your fingertip. Standard features include a sunroof, tri-zone climate control, push-button start and a 10-speaker stereo with satellite radio, Bluetooth and a USB port. Features like Bose or Bang & Olufsen sound systems, a backup camera with parking sensors, adaptive cruise control and a heated steering wheel are optional or available on higher trims.
Powered by Facebook Comments