- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,661,401)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,358,303)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,367)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,389)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,877)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,636)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,000)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,820)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,060)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
2013 Porsche 918 Spyder
This Porsche is straight fire. Pull up to the club in this and you won’t even have to get out of the car to see some action.
Porsche has been synonymous with luxury automobiles since their inception in 1931. Debuting as a in March 2010, this line of luxury vehicles is taking the progressive step forward and is one of the biggest fuel efficient luxury cars to be on the watch for in 2013.
On the three year anniversary of the car’s debut at the Geneva Motor Show, the Porsche 918 Spyder has been praised as one of the most powerful hybrid luxury cars. While production won’t begin until September 2013, you will be able to buy one of these luxury automobiles by year’s end, with shipments starting in December 2013. If you can’t wait for the Porsche 918 Spyder, you should think about taking another Porsche for a test drive at one of your local luxury car dealerships.
Porsche 918 Spyder Estimated Specs:
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Introduced: 2010
- Top Speed: 198 mph
- Top Speed (electric): 93 mph
- 0-100 km/h: < 3.1 sec
- Power: 500+ hp
- Power (electric): 218 hp
- Engine: 4.0 litre V8
Get more details on the Porsche 918 Spyder here.
Powered by Facebook Comments