- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,618)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,032)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,006)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,209)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,752)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,228)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,919)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,804)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,770)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
30-Year-Old Rich Kid Shoots His Father In the Head for Lowering His Allowance
A wealthy hedge-fund chief was shot and killed by his 30-year-old
spoiled brat adult son after he threatened to cut his allowance by a $100 a week and stop paying his rent! Check out the details below…
Spoiled manchild Thomas Gilbert Jr., 30, flew into a murderous rage when he confronted his fed-up dad, Thomas Gilbert Sr., 70, over the downsizing of financial support, police said.
“He was on a stipend from the family. Looks like he was in debt,” NYPD Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce said of the accused killer.
The freeloading son, a Princeton grad, shot his father once in the head with a .40-caliber Glock 22 handgun Sunday afternoon inside his parents’ multimillion-dollar Beekman Place apartment, police said.
He then callously staged the murder scene to appear as if it was a suicide, placing the gun on his father’s chest and putting the dead man’s left hand over it, Boyce said.
Gilberts parents recently told him they were cutting his $400 a week allowance by $100, a police source said. His parents also informed him they would no longer pay the rent on his apartment in a Chelsea building, where rents average $3,100 a month, the source said.
The mooching son showed up at his parents’ apartment about 3 p.m. Sunday and asked if he could have a word alone with his father, Boyce said.
His mother, Shelley, obliged and went out to buy her son a sandwich.
Gilbert’s dad Thomas Gilbert Sr., 70
“About 15 minutes after that she had a bad feeling and decided to return,” Boyce said.
After finding her husband’s body, Shelley Gilbert called 911.
Following Gilbert’s arrest at 10:30 p.m. Sunday, police recovered two .40-caliber magazine clips matching the murder weapon, numerous loose rounds and a manufacturer’s box for the Glock 22.
The killer son refused to talk to detectives and requested a lawyer. – Via NYDailyNews
SMH…let me guess…the courts are going to say, he’s too rich to know the difference between right and wrong, he has affluenza!
Powered by Facebook Comments