- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,663,278)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,360,483)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,609)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,527)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,972)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,862)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,048)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,838)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,315)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
4 Catholic H.S. Students Expelled After Bringing Confederate Flag To School & Blackface Incident
The south isn’t the only region of the U.S. with it’s share of racist behavior. Four Catholic high school students from Long Island, NY have been expelled after two senior boys brought a Confederate flag to an even at school and two sophmore girls posted a photo in blackface on social media. Check out the details below…
The two events were separate, according to Gary Cregan, principal of St. Anthony’s High School.
The boys allegedly brought the flag to a school gathering on April 9. Teachers immediately took it away, and the students were suspended.
Two days later on Friday, the girls posted a photo of one of them in blackface, along with racist language, the school confirmed.
In a letter to parents on Friday about the flag incident, Cregan said the use of symbol “designed to revive past injustices or to inflame discrimination or racial intolerance is completely unacceptable and profoundly offensive.”
“St. Anthony’s will always demand acceptance and respect for all races, religions and cultures,” he wrote. – Via NBC
SMH…the more things change the more they stay the same!
Powered by Facebook Comments