- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,266)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,356,203)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,722)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,150)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,717)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,055)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,903)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,800)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (218,975)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
50 Cent Claims That His Luxurious Lifestyle Is All Fake In Bankruptcy Court
50 Cent may win an Oscar for his recent acting role while testifying in bankruptcy court yesterday! 50 claimed in court that he was nothing but a poor rapper giving off the illusion of having wealth and that his whole luxurious lifestyle was nothing but one big fraud. Check out the details below…
The rapper, ordered to testify about his finances in Manhattan Supreme court Tuesday morning, said that his over-the-top displays of wealth — the bling, the Lamborghinis, Bentleys and Rolls Royces — are all smoke and mirrors.
“Those cars were rented,” admitted the 40-year-old rapper, whose real name is Curtis Jackson.
“It’s like music videos, they say action and you see all these fancy cars but everything goes back to the dealership,” he added.
The rings, the chains?
“I borrowed from the jeweler,” he admitted.
In reality, he owns just three gold chains, which he has a jeweler refashion into a new piece every now and then, he said.
And forget about a diamond-studded Rolex–he said he wears a plastic Casio G-Shock instead.
A jury is deciding how much Fitty has to fork over to a woman whose private sex tape he posted online, in order to get back at rival rapper Rick Ross, who once fathered a baby with the woman.
Earlier this month, the civil court jury ordered Jackson to pay $5 million to the woman, Lastonia Leviston, 33.
Now in a second trial, the same jurors are deciding what amount of money would be an appropriate punishment as well as a deterrent to prevent him from doing a similar thing again.
But the “Get Rich or Die Tryin’” star tried to downplay his wealth as mostly a front.
“The hip-hop culture is aspirational,” he said.
Jackson filed for personal bankruptcy last week in Connecticut in an attempt to freeze court proceedings.
He is claiming that he’s worth no more than $4.4 million and whined that he made only 10 cents for each of the 38 million albums sold, a total of $3.8 million. Forbes pegs his net worth at closer to $155 million.
Jackson had to admit he still commands top dollar for appearances, taking $100,000 for a day of filming “Spy” and $200,000 for a concert appearance last week in London.
He also confirmed that his 17-acre Connecticut estate has a basketball court and a nightclub — though he couldn’t remember the zip code for his 21-bedroom pad.
In court, Jackson tried to sweeten the jury of four women and two men by flashing big smiles.
“You gotta smile when you’re in a public situation. If you’re crying they’re just having more fun with you,” he said.
He also apologized to Leviston for calling her a “motherf–king porn star” on the video of her and boyfriend Maurice Murray.
“I’m sorry if you feel like I hurt you,” he said looking directly at Leviston, who was seated in the audience.
In the tape, Jackson edited in his own narration using his alter ego “Pimpin’ Curly,” mocking Levinston’s body and calling her a “b—h and a “ho.”
He chalked the tape up to rapper competition.
“That’s just the competitive nature of the art form,” he said.
Jackson’s lawyer, James Renard, told the jury in opening that his client’s bank account is approaching zero because of unpaid debts – which includes $1,737 owed to his grandfather.
“That’s the current financial condition and we believe that’s very important with respect to the assessment of any damages,” Renard said.
Jackson said his shrinking finances have affected his image.
“Now that I’ve filed for bankruptcy…I’m not as cool as I was last week,” he said. – via pagesix
Lol…yeah…Ok 50! We’re not mad at you though bruh – we would say whatever it took to avoid paying $5 million too!
Powered by Facebook Comments