- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,658,480)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,354,243)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,610)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (328,419)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,496)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (293,972)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,873)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,758)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,897)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
50 Cent’s Son Marquise Releases His First Rap Song “Different” & Throws Shot At 50: “I Lost My Pops, He Still Alive..” [AUDIO]
50 Cent’s public dysfunctional relationship with his estranged son, Marquise Jackson, just took a musical turn. Marquise just premiered his first rap song and he even took a quick shot at his pops when he rapped, “I lost my pops, he still alive/Save this for a different song, a different time.” Check it out below and let us know what you think….
He definitely doesn’t have his father beat in the rapping department. Sounds like he has a tell-all track on the way though. We hope 50 doesn’t Ja Rule his own son! What do YOU think about his son’s first rap song?
Powered by Facebook Comments