- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,659,314)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,354,836)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,180)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,941)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,571)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (295,250)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,881)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,785)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (156,096)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide 2 Days After Being Beat Unconscious By School Bullies
May 11, 2017 Word On Da Street No comments
SMH….This bullying/suicide trend with the youth in our society is out of control. Surveillance video shows bullies at a Cincinnati elementary school brutally attacking an unconscious 8-year-old boy, who would take his own life two days later. What makes this even worse is that school officials never even told the parents that their child was beaten to a pulp which would’ve probably saved his life. Check out the details of this alarming story below…
Students can be seen kicking and hitting the defenseless child for five minutes in a bathroom at Carson Elementary School on Jan. 24, according to a report obtained by the Cincinnati Enquirer.
“I witnessed behavior that in my belief is bullying and could even rise to the level of criminal assault,” if not for their ages, a police detective said after viewing the video, according to the newspaper.
Gabe Taye hanged himself from his bunk bed two days later. School officials had not initially told the boy’s mother about the attack in the bathroom, or that he had lost consciousness.
“I just feel like enough is not being done, and I feel like stuff is being swept under the rug,” Gabe’s mother Cornelia Reynolds told WLWT in January.
The video, which has not been released, shows Gabe walking into the restroom while another attack is going on.
“A boy is in the bathroom punching and threatening and assaulting other children, and the son of my client walks in,” family lawyer Jennifer Branch told WLWT. “(Gabe) actually attempts to shake this assailant’s hand, and this assailant pulls him forward and slams him into the wall and he is knocked unconscious for 7½ minutes.”
Assistant principal Jeff McKenzie would find the injured Gabe in the bathroom, according to the Enquirer.
Someone from the school called Gabe’s mother to let her know her son had fainted and was being treated by the nurse, Branch told the Enquirer.
His mother later took Gabe to the hospital after he vomited twice, according to the Enquirer. Gabe told his mother his stomach hurt, and Branch told the paper that Reynolds believes her son did not know what had taken place at the school.
“If the school had told her what had happened to him in the bathroom, that he was unconscious for such a long period of time, she would have taken him to the hospital immediately, reported that to the medical professionals, and she would have called police,” Branch told the Enquirer. – via nydailynews
SMH…This is so sad. The fact that an 8-year-old child could even fathom the thought of hanging himself, let alone really go through with it, is very disturbing. Every school official who was involved with the cover-up of the bathroom incident should be held criminally responsible for what happened to Gabe as well as the bully’s parents. You know that our society is definitely heading in the wrong direction when you have 3rd graders out here beating kids into unconsciousness and committing suicide. What do YOU think of this tragic situation?
Powered by Facebook Comments