- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,782)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,256)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,068)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,244)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,765)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,272)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,925)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,809)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,840)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Artist Spotlight: Jayd Ink Invitation Only EP (Toronto, Canada)
2015 has been an extremely successful year for the artist known as Jayd-Ink. Now, Toronto R&B is making some major moves with this highly motivated songstress. In late 2013, Jayd released a series of three singles that garnered some great attention from A&R’s and record labels across North America. With Jayd Ink’s captivating sound and sought after songwriting, it is no wonder why audiences have been drawn to her unique style and alluring stage presence….
Wright-Sun World was able to interview Jayd as she travelled to Atlanta. She did not shy away from hitting the road solo, a mission that has proven major success and has given her a next level focus. It was also a test of her character, one she passed with flying colors and something she said she just had to do. While in Atlanta she worked with artists and producers from B.O.B’s No Genre Label, she also worked out of Atlanta’s Patchworks Studios where she met Mannie Fresh and Charles Pettaway along with other big players in the industry. Soon after her Atlanta trip, she was off to LA to do more recordings. Now her new EP is the hottest R&B out right now.
The Toronto artist is setting huge waves, with her newly released EP titled: INVITATION ONLY; currently being played everywhere from Jamaica to Japan, Canada, US and the list goes on. Dj’s and fans are excited saying nothing less than the truth. “This EP is fire.” The project was premiered by The Good Vibe based in London UK on September 8th. She described the EP saying: “As an artist my craft is personal to me. It’s therapeutic, it’s how I deal with the world and how I enjoy it”. Invitation Only is an introduction to her style of music, her thoughts, relationships and just a wonderful perspective on how she feels instruments and melodies. It’s a vibe, It’s Mood Music”
Jayd Ink was born in Kingston, Jamaica and raised in Toronto, Canada. She began writing poetry at an early age but then transitioned her craft into songwriting. Starting off as a pastime, Jayd was able to refine her sound and develop her many skills into a career as a featured artist. While it may have been easier to subscribe to one genre, Jayd felt it was necessary to diversify her songwriting talents in order to continue challenging herself and remaining open to different genres. Her first release “Sweet Conversation” was featured in the CFC – Canadian Film Centre earlier this year. She has performed at a variety of events around the Toronto Area including Manifesto -2014 and The Drake. She’s also performed at a number of events in Atlanta GA including Apache and Kats Cafe. There is no doubt that she has what it takes and is ready for the next level. Listen to this amazing new artist JAYD INK. Also be on the lookout for her music video dropping later this month for the title track: INVITATION ONLY
Article by: Wright-Sun for W.O.D.S.
Powered by Facebook Comments