- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,658,483)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,354,243)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,610)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (328,419)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,496)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (293,972)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,873)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,758)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,897)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Best Fantasy Fit For Adrian Peterson
Future Hall of Famer Adrian Peterson has rushed for over 11,000 yards and 97 touchdowns, in his illustrious career. Earlier this month, the Minnesota Vikings decided to go in a different direction and did not re-sign the 32-year-old running back. Despite an injury-plagued 2016 season, Adrian Peterson hopes to bounce back into becoming the dominant rusher that all fantasy football owners love. From a fantasy football perspective, which team will be the best fit for Adrian Peterson?
New York Giants
The New York Giants finished 29th in the league last year for total rushing yards. Adrian Peterson would provide an immediate upgrade and give the Giants a new dimension on the offensive side of the ball. The Giants will still need to improve the offensive line for Peterson to be most effective. Teams would have trouble defending the run because they still have to take into account the dangerous trio of Eli Manning, Odell Beckham Jr., and Brandon Marshall.
The Oakland Raiders had a superb offense last year, before Derek Carr suffered a devastating season-ending knee injury. The Raiders lost running back Latavius Murray to the Minnesota Vikings in free agency move and have a vacancy in the running back position. Latavius Murray ran for 12 touchdowns, behind the stellar offensive line of the Oakland Raiders, and Adrian Peterson would fit in perfectly with the Raiders offensive scheme.
Recently, the Raiders have been linked to retired Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch. Peterson would still provide more value than Lynch, simply because Peterson is in football shape and has not taken a year off from the NFL. As long as Peterson stays healthy, he would easily be able to rush for over 1,000 yards and 12 touchdowns with the stout Oakland Raiders offensive line.
Green Bay Packers
The Green Bay Packers have recently been linked to Adrian Peterson as well. The Packers struggled running the football last year, finishing 20th in the league. Running back Eddie Lacy was often injured, and they had to rely on wide receiver Ty Montgomery to play the running back position. Over the offseason, the Packers did not re-sign Eddie Lacy and will need to find a replacement. The idea of Aaron Rodgers and Adrian Peterson playing together does seem like an ideal fantasy duo on paper.
They have reportedly shown interest in Peterson, but plan to wait until after the NFL draft. Depending on whether or not the Packers draft a running back, Adrian Peterson may be required to split carries. Splitting carries would obviously hurt his fantasy value, but it may prolong his NFL career. Signing with the rival Green Bay Packers will mean that he faces his former team twice a year. Fantasy owners could greatly benefit, as Peterson would have extra motivation against the Minnesota Vikings.
As you can see, Adrian Peterson has a variety of teams to choose from that will significantly impact his fantasy value. If he stays healthy, Peterson has a great opportunity to have a stellar season. The fantasy owners that draft Adrian Peterson, also, hope he has another great season and leads their fantasy football team to victory.
Powered by Facebook Comments