- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,662,493)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,359,573)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,501)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,456)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,921)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,714)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,027)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,826)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,241)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Brooklyn Cops Caught Pistol Whipping & Beating Black Teen May Face Charges [VIDEO]
SMDH…here we go again?! In yet another case of police brutality inflicted against a young, black male, two NYPD cops from Brooklyn may face charges after they were caught on camera pistol-whipping a teen before viciously pummeling him to the ground. Check out the details below…
Two cops have been disciplined after a disturbing video surfaced showing a 16-year-old boy pistol-whipped and beaten by cops — and now criminal charges could follow.
A Brooklyn grand jury will begin hearing evidence in the case as early as next week, the Daily News has learned.
The video, taken around 2:20 a.m. on Aug. 29, showed Kahreem Tribble running from police, slowing down and apparently attempting to surrender on St. John’s Place in Bedford-Stuyvesant. He came to a complete stop on the sidewalk.
That’s when one of the cops, identified as Tyrane Isaac, threw a wild haymaker at Tribble’s head. The teen put his hands up. A second cop, David Afanador, then appears to crack the teen with his gun.
Tribble suffered several broken teeth, swelling and mouth injuries, sources told The News.
“These police officers behaved themselves in a truly deplorable manner,” said the boy’s lawyer Amy Rameau. “This type of conduct should not be tolerated and I want to see them prosecuted for what they did to my client.”
Tribble was arrested for marijuana possession after he was seen tossing 17 zip-lock bags containing marijuana, according to court records.
NYPD spokesman Stephen Davis said the cop who pistol-whipped Tribble was suspended. The officer who punched the teen was put on modified assignment.
Rameau said the cops fabricated the allegations against her client, who pleaded out to a violation, not a crime, a day after his arrest.
“What’s depicted on this video is troubling and warrants a thorough investigation,” Brooklyn DA Kenneth Thompson said in a statement.
Sources said that the Internal Affairs Bureau and the Brooklyn District Attorney’s office have been investigating the incident for some time. They’ve spoken to Tribble and watched the video. Afanador could be hit with a second-degree assault rap.
The incident was first reported by DNAinfo.
Police said Tribble was arrested twice more in August. Two days after the taped incident, he was charged with weapon possession and other counts after cops spotted him drinking alcohol and playing dice for money before he ran and threw a gun in to a crowd, sources said. The alleged weapon was never found and the charges were later downgraded, records show. On Aug. 1, he was busted for criminal sale and possession of marijuana. The two cases were quickly disposed of in arraignment with pleas to violations, a source said.
The cop who was seen bashing the boy with the pistol has a history of his own.
Afanador and other officers were sued for strip-searching and beating Ranique Williams on a Crown Heights street in 2008. The city paid out $37,500 to settle that claim. He was also sued for falsely arresting and tackling a man in 2011, but the amount of that settlement wasn’t disclosed.
The latest videotaped incident is another black eye for the NYPD, which has been the focus of several abuse allegations in recent weeks. Police Commissioner Bill Bratton addressed 800 NYPD leaders last week, vowing to rid the force of dirty cops who are “poisoning the well.”
The Internal Affairs Bureau is investigating two separate incidents in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. In one incident cops were accused of tackling a pregnant woman and then shoving a second woman.
A week earlier, a cop kicked a street vendor who was being subdued. – Via DailyNews
SMH…they are out of control!!! How long will this continue to happen before we as a people do something concrete about it?! Fall for something or fall for anything people!
Powered by Facebook Comments