- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,603)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,008)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,001)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,206)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,752)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,223)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,918)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,802)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,767)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Carlos Santana Apologizes for Saying Beyonce Is “Not a Singer” & Makes ‘Music To Model a Dress”
Legendary guitarist Carlos Santana issued an apology for saying in an interview that the reason why Adele won the Album of the Year Grammy over Beyonce was because Beyonce is “not a singer”. Check it out below and let us know what you think….
“My intent was to congratulate Adele on her amazing night at the Grammys,” Santana wrote on Facebook Tuesday, soon after his published remarks about the Grammys caused backlash. “My comment about Beyonce was regretfully taken out of context. I have the utmost respect for her as an artist and a person. She deserves all the accolades that come her way. I wish Beyonce and her family all the best.”
In an interview with the Australian Associated Press prior to Santana‘s tour in Australia and New Zealand, Santana said that Adele’s 25 was worthy of the Album of the Year Grammy. “I think that Adele won because she can sing sing,” the guitarist said. “With all respect to our sister Beyoncé, Beyoncé is very beautiful to look at and it’s more like modeling kind of music – music to model a dress – she’s not a singer singer, with all respect to her.”
Santana also suggested that Beyoncé relies too heavily on theatrics for her performances, which perhaps penalized her in the eyes of Grammy voters who opted for 25 over Lemonade.
“[Adele] doesn’t bring all the dancers and props, she can just stand there and she just stood there and sang the song and that’s it, and this is why she wins,” Santana said, throwing subtle shade at Beyoncé’s epic medley of “Love Drought” and “Sandcastles” from Sunday’s ceremony. – via rollingstone
Carlos must have been feeling the wrath of Beyonce’s beehive with that comment! Was there any truth to what he said though? Are Beyonce’s vocals not up to par with a “singer’s singer” and is that the real reason she lost to Adele or is Santana just hating? Let us know!
Powered by Facebook Comments