- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,659,314)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,354,836)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,180)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,941)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,571)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (295,250)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,881)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,785)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (156,096)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Chicago 9-Year-Old Jahkil Jackson Hands Out “Blessing Bags” To the Homeless Community [VIDEO]
Despite all the grim, negative news we hear about the youth of Chicago, there is always hope! Today’s “Good News of the Day” comes courtesy of 9-year-old Jahkil Jackson. He may be from the windy city, but this young man definitely has a very warm heart! Check out his touching story below….
At 9 years old, Jahkil Jackson is helping his community take care of those in need.
It all started the day his aunt took him to feed the homeless. Jackson was saddened when he saw how the homeless lived.
“They didn’t have items to start or end their day,” say Jackson.
So he and his mother took action, creating the non-profit, iAMNaeem.
Jackson puts together “Blessing Bags” which he hands out to the homeless community. The bags are filled with toothbrushes, socks, soap, deodorant — everyday items a person needs.
He disburses the bags from the back of his godfather’s pickup truck. He’s on the ground, meeting the homeless community face-to-face while handing out bags. Jackson’s mother says he always takes charge during these trips, proving to be a strong leader at such a young age.
“In a perfect world, I would buy every homeless person a house,” Jackson says. “But since I can’t do that, I will try to help as much as I can.”
Since starting his non-profit, he’s distributed almost 2,000 Blessing Bags. Jackson’s goal for the end of 2017 is to distribute 5,000 bags. – via usatoday
This kid has a heart of gold and we love him for it! We’re sure the homeless people in his community appreciate him too. S/O to Jahkil for this one!
Powered by Facebook Comments