- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,657,224)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,353,602)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,220)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,380)
- Black Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (291,938)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,854)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,721)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (226,509)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,683)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Colin Kaepernick Blasts Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton: “Both Are Proven Liars”
Colin Kaepernick didn’t hold back when asked what he thought about the Clinton vs. Trump debates and slammed both candidates in the 2016 presidential race when talking in a recent interview with USA Today. Check out the details below….
“It was embarrassing to watch that these are our two candidates. Both are proven liars and it almost seems like they’re trying to debate who’s less racist. And at this point … you have to pick the lesser of two evils. But in the end, it’s still evil,” he said.
He then responded to Trump’s comments on the protests about the national anthem in which Trump said that Kaepernick should “find a country that works better for him.”
“It’s a very ignorant statement that if you don’t agree with what’s going on here, if you want justice, liberty and freedom for all, then you should leave the country. He always says ‘Make America Great Again.’ Well, it’s never been great for people of color. That’s something that needs to be addressed. Let’s make America great for the first time,” Kaepernick said. – via thegrio
He’s absolutely right. Every presidential election is really just a vote on the lesser of two evils and this election personifies that. This guy Kaepernick has quickly become one of our favorite professional athletes. Not only does he speak the truth, he puts his money where his mouth is and stands behind it. S/O to Kaepernick for being the out-of-the-box thinker that he is and one of the last professional athletes cut from that special cloth.
Powered by Facebook Comments