- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The ... (1,021,055)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who ... (273,123)
- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's ... (224,307)
- Social Media Users Track Down Woman Behind Racist Trayvon… People like this are the reason why racial tensions in ... (117,787)
- Shots Fired! Marlon Wayans & Lord Jamar Go At It Over… Brand Nubian legend Lord Jamar has been very vocal about ... (79,912)
- True or False? Yandy Smith’s BF Mandeeces Harris… Wordondastreet is that 34-year-old Mandeeces Harris , Yandy Smith's baby ... (66,291)
- The Alleged Mistress Behind T.I. & Tiny Divorce Drama… We told you about all the drama surrounding T.I. and ... (62,712)
- The Real Story Behind Love & Hip Hop NY’s Nya… The newest cast member of Love & Hip Hop NY, ... (60,124)
- Girlfriend Kills Her Boyfriend for Tweeting His #WCW a.k.a.… WTH? Social media is known to break up relationships but ... (56,174)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Confused Face Meme Girl Sues Instagram for $500 Million After Her Picture Goes Viral?
In an interesting case that is sure to become more frequent because of the explosion of social media, a young girl is allegedly suing Instagram because a popular meme floating amongst its users uses her confused face as the butt of all jokes. The picture quickly went viral with thousands of different memes using her face continuously being created and there is even a Facebook page dedicated to her face with over 67,000 followers! Now the young lady thinks Instagram should pay for her pain and suffering. Check out the rest of this story below…
16 Year Old Kiesha Johnson, of Birmingham Alabama, was just hanging with friends that took a bad picture of her and uploaded it to Instagram. Immediately, that photo went viral and was shared on Millions of profiles including celebrities. Everyone started mocking her now famous pose. “My face looked ugly like I was about to throw up.. I look nothing like that in real life… Im really a bad b*tch!” said Johnson. – Via 101.9KissFM
Lol at “I’m really a bad b*tch!”. Yeah, that is a bad picture but I don’t know about that! This cannot be true…can it? If it is, it sounds like she really needs to be suing her friend who uploaded the picture if you ask me. What do you think? IF this is true, should Instagram be held responsible for her picture going viral?
Check out a just a few of the many memes using her face below…
Powered by Facebook Comments