- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,661,077)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,486)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,125)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,250)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,791)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,485)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,933)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,810)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,877)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Dame Dash Says That He & Jay Z May Tour Together for Reasonable Doubt Anniversary
Dame Dash made an interesting comment on his Instagram account in reference to celebrating the 20th anniversary of Reasonable Doubt coming up soon. Dame also mentioned the fact that he might go on a tour with Jay since he and Jay still owned “Reasonable Doubt” together. Check out the rest of the details below….
Dame Dash does not want to bring back Roc-a-Fella Records, but he would not mind making some more money off of its history. Yesterday (June 25th), Dame Dash hinted that he would be willing to work with his old friend Jay Z for the 20th anniversary of Reasonable Doubt.
Jay Z’s debut album was released on June 25th, 1996 and the ownership of the album’s masters were split between Dash, Jay Z and Kareem “Biggs” Burke. On the 18th anniversary, Dash went to his personal Instagram account to voice his interest in working with Jay Z on the 20th anniversary in 2016:
Me and jay still own this together we might have to do a reasonable tour…maybe for the 20th anniversary…that way we could all make some money… I don’t see why he wouldn’t…might have to holla #freebiggs
While Dame claims that he owns the rights to Reasonable Doubt with Jay Z that will soon change. When Jay Z became President of Def Jam in 2004, a 10 year hold on his masters was placed that will expire at the end of this year. Jay Z will retain full ownership of his masters and publishing rights. Last year signed a deal with Warner/Chappelle Music to have them help administer the copyrights for Jay Z and other Roc Nation artists. – Via AllHipHop
Hmm..it’ll be interesting to see if Jay will let Dame make some money off of a tour before his ownership expires.
Powered by Facebook Comments