- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,663,898)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,361,047)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,646)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (396,556)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,993)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,905)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,067)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,843)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,347)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Dame Dash Calls Jay Z & Beyonce “Cowards” for Not Defending His Ex Rachel Roy a.k.a. ‘Becky With the Good Hair’ from the BeyHive
Dame Dash is coming to his ex-wife Rachel Roy’s defense and blasting Jay Z and Beyonce for not correcting fans who accused her of being the “Becky with the good hair” mistress that Beyonce mentioned in her hit song “Lemonade”. Dame called Jay and Beyonce “cowards” while also admitting that the rumor could be true?! Check it out below..
She was accused of being the infamous ‘Becky with the good hair’ mentioned in Beyonce‘s album Lemonade.
As a result of the rumours, fashion designer Rachel Roy’s email was hacked and even her phone number changed without permission.
But now, Rachel’s ex-husband Damon Dash has come to her defense, going so far as to slam Beyonce and Jay-Z for not speaking out to quash the erroneous reports.
‘They are cowards,’ he told Grazia in an explosive new interview. ‘They should have stepped up and said something.’
Speaking at the launch of his own television network Damon Dash TV, the entrepreneur and music producer said he and Rachel’s daughters Tallulah and Ava have been harassed on social media as a result of the rumours surrounding their mother.
‘Adults can go and harass a kid on behalf of an R & B singer?’ he said. ‘The trolls should have been put in jail for that, it was crazy.’
However, Damon, who fell out with Jay-Z in 2004 following the sale of their record company Roc-A-Fella, was more cryptic when asked by the magazine about the rumours of a past romance between Rachel and Jay-Z.
‘I don’t care what Rachel did, I don’t agree with a lot of things she does,’ he said, mysteriously.
Rachel, 42, was horrified when her Gmail and iCloud accounts were hacked in the days following Lemonade’s release on April 23.
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) were said to have obtained a search warrant for phone and email records and believed the perpetrator was a Beyonce fan, according to TMZ.com.
The mother-of-two was forced to deny accusations that she was ‘Becky with the good hair,’ but she believes it was the speculation among fans that directly led to her being hacked. – via dailymail
We can understand Dame being upset about grown folks coming at his kids but he should also be upset at his ex for fueling the rumors with that slick “good hair don’t care” comment she made right after the song was released. You can’t play victim after that especially when, according to Dame, the rumor might be true! What do YOU think about what Dame had to say?as
Powered by Facebook Comments