- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,656,905)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,353,346)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,182)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (295,963)
- Black Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (291,155)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,771)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,708)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (226,432)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,660)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Dave Chappelle Calls This Election “Disgusting” & Says He Reluctantly Voted for Hillary Clinton
After multiple media outlets and blogs falsely reported that Dave Chappelle “defended Trump and ripped Hillary Clinton” during a Friday night set in New York City last week, Dave Chappelle is making it abundantly clear that his comedy should not be misconstrued as supporting one presidential candidate over the other – and that he reluctantly voted for Hillary. Check out the details below….
A representative of the comedian provided a statement to Variety about reports that Chappelle went easy on the G.O.P. candidate. “Dave is disgusted by the tone of the election and especially by the idea that his comedy would be misconstrued to defend [Donald] Trump,” the rep said. “His comedy show blasted both candidates. By the way, he voted for Hillary.”
Chappelle dedicated part of his set Friday night to the tape recording of Trump’s lewd comments he made to former Today host Billy Bush. “What I heard on that tape was gross,” he reportedly said. “But the way I got to hear it was even more gross. You know that came directly from Hillary.” The comedian went on to say that he didn’t think the comments implied assault.
“Sexual assault?” Chappelle reportedly asked. “It wasn’t. He said, ‘And when you’re a star, they let you do it.’ That phrase implies consent. I just don’t like the way the media twisted that whole thing. Nobody questioned it.”
He then addressed how he doesn’t see Clinton’s behavior as particularly presidential: “She’s going to be on a coin someday. And her behavior has not been coin-worthy. She’s not right and we all know she’s not right.” – via vanityfair
Ok, we love Dave over here and we usually agree with him but we can’t agree with his statement about the “sexual assault”. Just because Donald Trump believes in his eg0-filled head that a woman “let” him grab them in their crotch area because he’s a “star” doesn’t translate into women actually giving him consent to do so. As we’ve already seen, Donald Trump has a tendency to believe a lot of things about himself that just aren’t true. As for Hillary’s behavior not being ‘coin-worthy’ and this election being one of the worst we’ve had in a while, we do agree with that. We applaud him for giving the business to both candidates as they both deserve it. What do you think about what Chappelle said and his reluctant vote for Hillary Clinton?
Powered by Facebook Comments