- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,663,002)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,360,154)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,598)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,522)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,968)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,814)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,045)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,837)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,308)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Disturbing Video Shows 15-Year-Old Student Opening Fire On Fellow Classmates Before Committing Suicide [VIDEO]
Some very sad news to report as it has been confirmed that a 15-year-old boy opened fire inside the classroom of a Monterrey, Mexico, school Wednesday, wounding four before turning the gun on himself and it was all caught on video. Check out the details and video below but we must warn you, this video is very graphic….
One student at the Colegio Americano del Noreste was struck in the arm and has since been released from the hospital, while two more students, as well as their 24-year-old teacher, were all struck in the head and are now fighting for their lives, Fox News reported. The teen shooter died from self-inflicted injuries.
Chilling video from the school’s surveillance system captured the entire incident, which unfolded in less than a minute.
The teen is seen in the classroom full of kids, sitting at a desk before he pulled a .22-caliber handgun from his pocket and opened fired. He then walked around the classroom and seemed to fire randomly while the injured students and teacher can be seen lying on the floor.
The teen then put the gun to his own head and pulled the trigger, but was apparently uninjured. He then retrieved a backpack from the back of the classroom, presumably to reload the gun. The teen then appeared to say something to his classmates before they all frantically ran out of the door. Moments later, he again put the gun to his head and successfully took his own life. None of the victims’ names have been released.
There is no clear motive at this point, but according to The Los Angeles Times. The shooter was undergoing treatment for depression. Nuevo Leon state security spokesman Aldo Fasci also noted that photographs of the shooter had recently been posted on social media. Fasci did not elaborate but said the person responsible for the photos would face punishment. – via guns
SMH….that is crazy! Sounds like another bullying victim with mental issues lashing out in the worst possible way. It also looks like his classmate that spoke to him and then left the room right before he started shooting knew what was about to happen making him just as guilty as the shooter. It seems as if one too many children of today feel like shooting someone is the only way to resolve their issues.We hope that the injured students and teacher are able to recover but this incident will undoubtedly traumatize the others who witnessed it. Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who affected by this unfortunate situation.
Powered by Facebook Comments