- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,343)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,356,233)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,733)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,153)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,718)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,073)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,906)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,800)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (218,986)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Donald Trump Lashes Out At Snoop Dogg Over Controversial New Video Where He Shoots “Trump Clown”
Donald Trump is upset about Snoop Dogg’s new video with its mock execution of a clown dressed up as him and as usual, took to Twitter to voice his displeasure. Check it out below…
Skip to the 3:00 mark to see the part that had Donald Trump upset..
Trump on Twitter regarding the video..
Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 15, 2017
Doesn’t the President of the United States have something more important to do than watching random hip hop videos and tweeting about them? Trump has mighty-thin skin for someone with such a loose mouth. Obama-haters did much worse than this when Obama was elected but Obama didn’t run to social media to whine about it. Stop worrying about what Snoop is doing and worry about the 24 million people that will now have no medical coverage under the new GOP healthcare plan. What do YOU think about this?
Powered by Facebook Comments