- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,662,195)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,359,171)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,481)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,438)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,901)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,697)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,027)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,823)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,229)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Donald Trump Takes Credit for Colin Kaepernick Not Being Picked Up By Any NFL Teams [VIDEO]
SMH….This guy! With everything going on in the world right now, our President Donald Trump, surprisingly brought up NFL player Colin Kaepernick and his kneeling-national anthem protest during his recent campaign speech in Kentucky. Trump basically bragged about being the reason that NFL owners haven’t picked up the controversial free agent . Check out the embarrassing footage below…
— Anthony (@hollywoodblvd1) March 21, 2017
“And you know, your San Francisco quarterback — I’m sure nobody ever heard of him. I’m just reporting the news. There was an article today. I love to report the news and then they said I made a mistake. I said, ‘No, the people reporting the news made the mistake if it’s wrong.’ But, there was an article today that was reported that NFL owners don’t want to pick him up because they don’t want to get a nasty tweet from Donald Trump. You believe that? I just saw that. I said, ‘If I remember that one, I’m gonna report it to the people of Kentucky because they like it when people actually stand for the American flag.’ Right?”
The article Trump seemed to be referencing originated from Bleacher Report on Friday. Reporter Mike Freeman spoke to anonymous NFL executives and one AFC general manager brought up the potential Trump tweet.
Via Bleacher Report: “He can still play at a high level,” one AFC general manager said. “The problem is three things are happening with him.
“First, some teams genuinely believe that he can’t play. They think he’s shot. I’d put that number around 20 percent.
“Second, some teams fear the backlash from fans after getting him. They think there might be protests or [President Donald] Trump will tweet about the team. I’d say that number is around 10 percent. Then there’s another 10 percent that has a mix of those feelings.”
The AFC general manager, though, referred to just 10 percent of owners — not every team. – via USAToday
SMDH….This is what he spends his time doing? Donald Trump has the maturity level of a prepubescent 12-year-old. We still can’t wrap our heads around the fact that this is who millions of Americans thought should be the President of the United States. He is a perfect example of how dumbed down our country has become. We make stupid people famous and this is the result: a rich, egotistical, narcissistic reality star is our President and we’re f****d. What do YOU think about Trump taking time out of running the powerful nation in the world to do stuff like this?
Powered by Facebook Comments