- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,661,077)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,490)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,134)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,250)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,791)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,485)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,933)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,810)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,879)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Fans Still Upset At Charlamagne for Going Out with Controversial Conservative Tomi Lahren [VIDEO]
Fans of Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club are still letting Breakfast Club host Charlamagne tha God have it for going out with controversial conservative host Tomi Lahren for what he called a “discussion”. While Charlamagne tried to explain on the show yesterday that his goal was to open up dialogue between himself and the host known for her racist rhetoric, many felt that Charlamagne, who frequently admits that he would love to “sell out” if given the right financial opportunity, was really just satisfying his inner coon by meeting up with the blonde Bill O’Reilly and essentially gave her a bigger platform. Check out both sides of the argument below and let us know what you think….
This is Charlamagne’s explanation for the meeting…
We don’t usually do this but we’re going to have to agree with Hot 97 on this one. Charlamagne accomplished nothing by giving that racist loud mouth so much press on a black-dominated show. Coming from someone who calls white women like Tomi “white nubian queens” and openly admits that they would “coon for coins”, we don’t trust his intentions and we’re not feeling C tha God for this move. What do you think? Was Charlamagne intentions pure or are fans right for calling him out? Let us know!
Powered by Facebook Comments