- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,663,898)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,361,045)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,646)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (395,674)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,993)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,905)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,067)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,843)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,347)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Florida Girl, Grace Bush, Graduates from High School & College In the Same Week?!
In today’s good news of the day, we have a 16-year-old South Florida girl who has double reason to celebrate: She’s collecting diplomas from both high school AND college within the space of one week! Check out her inspirational story below….
In an unusual twist, Grace Bush earned a bachelor’s degree from college– but she won’t have her high school diploma until Friday, CBS Miami reported.
The Hollywood teen received her bachelor’s degree in criminal justice last Friday morning from Florida Atlantic University.
She did it with a 3.8 grade point average, completing the four-year degree in just three years.
“I started when I was 13 at Broward College and I also took my classes throughout the summer, so I was able to finish it before four years,” she said.
Bush will get her high school diploma on May 9th from Florida Atlantic University High School.
The institution’s dual enrollment program allows high-performing high school students to earn credit for the same courses toward their college degree and save thousands of dollars in tuition at the same time.
Bush’s parents wanted their nine children to earn college credit in high school because they can’t afford to send all of their kids to college. Their mother, who home-schooled all the kids, knew early on that Grace had a knack for learning.
“At 2 years old, she was already reading and I was totally shocked,” said her mother, Gisla Bush.
Grace is the third oldest in the Bush family.
“My two older sisters are doing it and I’m the third to do it. My oldest sister already graduated and my second oldest sister is graduating in the summer,” she said.
The new college graduate said she’ll be pursuing a master’s degree this fall, and then going to law school.
“I would eventually like to become chief justice of the United States,” Grace Bush said.
During her spare time she plays the flute in two orchestras and that keeps her busy, but the teen said she will finally take a little break during the summer.
“To study for the LSAT, so I can get as high a score as possible, so hopefully I can get a full ride into a good law school,” she said. Via KWCH
Congratulations to Grace! We’ll be keeping an eye on her because this bright girl is definitely going places!
Powered by Facebook Comments