- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,658,483)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,354,243)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,610)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (328,419)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,496)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (293,972)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,873)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,758)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,897)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Florida Woman & Her 8-Year-Old Son Shot & Killed By Boyfriend After Cops Tell Her To Stop Calling 911
SMH….A Florida mother and her 8-year-old son were fatally shot and four others injured after her calls to 911 were ignored by responding officers. Check out the disturbing details below…
A mother from Florida and her 8-year-old son have died following a domestic dispute with the woman’s boyfriend, police said
Latina Verneta Herring, 35, had called Sanford cops twice last Monday to complain about her boyfriend Allen Dion Cashe, but was told by responding officers to stop calling 911 and making false accusations.
Three hours after the 911 calls, Cashe kicked in Herring’s front door and unloaded an AK-47 killing her, the young boy and injuring four others.
According to a police body camera video, authorities first responded to a domestic dispute at a gas station involving Herring and Cashe.
NBC News reports the couple was arguing over who had the keys to her house and car. The couple eventually headed to Herring’s house, where the fighting continued.
Responding to a second incident, police cuffed the boyfriend and placed him in a patrol car. He was released a short time later because it wasn’t a criminal matter, the outlet reported.
One officer responding to the dispute is heard telling Herring that it’s the second time she’s made “false accusations.”
“Just stop calling 911 and making accusations that you don’t know about,” a second officer said.
According to NBC, another officer said on the video that it could have been Cashe who made the second 911 call because he feared he was going to hurt Herring.
I think he’s calling because he’s afraid he’s going to do something to her,” the cop said.
Hours after both incidents, Cashe shot and killed Herring and her son.
Herring was pronounced dead at the scene and her son died later in the hospital, the Miami Herald reported.
Herring’s father and her 7-year-old son were also injured and are said to be in stable condition. After the shooting, Cashe fled the scene and shot two bystanders.
He’s currently in custody Seminole County Jail and is being held without bail. – via nydailynews
SMH….that’s sad. She did the right thing by calling the police but wasn’t taken seriously. Her death should weigh on the conscience of the officer/s involved because they definitely dropped the ball on this one and cost two people their lives. R.I.P. to both of the victims.
Powered by Facebook Comments