- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,658,445)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,354,215)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,598)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (328,039)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,496)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (293,924)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,873)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,758)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,892)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Fox Sports Coonmentator Jason Whitlock Says That LeBron James Is Too Rich To Experience Racism [VIDEO]
After having his L.A. home vandalized with racist graffiti recently, NBA superstar LeBron James commented by saying something we all know: no matter how rich you are, it’s hard to be black in America. Fox Sports coonentator Jason Whitlock decided to go on a rant criticizing LeBron saying that he is playing the victim role in this situation because he is too rich too be effected by racism and that racism only affects poor people. Check out what he had to say below and let us know what you think….
“I think it is a disrespectful inconvenience for LeBron James,” said Whitlock of the incident. “He allegedly had the n-word spray-painted on his $20 million Brentwood home. He wasn’t there. His family wasn’t there. He heard about it.”
Whitlock says he felt like James was acting like a victim while speaking about the vandalism to reporters and claiming that being a black man in America is tough.
“Racism is an issue in America but is primarily an issue for the poor. It’s not LeBron James’ issue,” said Whitlock. “He has removed himself from the damages and the ravages of real racism. He may have an occasional disrespectful interaction with someone, a disrespectful inconvenience.”
“LeBron needs to quit embracing his victimhood because he’s not a victim and it’s a terrible message for black people,” said Whitlock.
Whitlock says the real impact of racism is felt among the poor.
“When they graffiti your name in Compton or one of these poor communities in Los Angeles, it’s a death threat and there is some family safety concerns. But when your family is in Cleveland and you live in a $20 million estate — unless O.J. got paroled this week, there ain’t a whole lot going down in Brentwood.”
Whitlock finished his thoughts by saying the hardest thing to be in America is poor.
“This message that we are constantly pumping out to young black people that we’re just victims and oh my God the worst thing in the world is to be black in America, is just not true. The worst thing to be in America and anywhere on the planet is poor. Go do the numbers, go do the stats. If you’re poor, regardless of color, you’re catching hell in America and on this planet,” said Whitlock. – via msn
SMH….We cannot stand this dude right here! He is the epitome of a sellout, Uncle Ruckus coon who was probably the basis for Samuel L. Jackson’s role in Django. He literally gets paid to talk sh** about black people on a public format. The people at FOX who hired him knew exactly what they were doing by hiring him too. We cannot wait until they give him the Stacey Dash treatment and fire his stupid ass once they get tired of his shucking and jiving. If there is anybody deserving of a “No matter how much you tap dance for massa, you’re still a ni**a” wake-up call, it’s this guy right here. The year is only half way through but we feel pretty confident announcing that Jason Whitlock is deserving of this title…
Powered by Facebook Comments