- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,663,002)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,360,154)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,598)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,522)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,968)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,814)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,045)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,837)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,308)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Funk Flex Claims Tupac Shot Himself During 1994 Quad Studio Shooting: “He Panicked, Pulled Out the Steel, Shot Himself.” [VIDEO]
SMH….Hot 97’s Funk Flex is, once again, talking about Hip Hop legend Tupac Shakur in a derogatory manner AFTER his death. Flex posted an Instagram Live video where he made the claim that Tupac pulled a “Cheddar Bob”, a character from Eminem’s 8 Mile movie, and shot himself during his infamous 1994 shooting/robbery that left him with 5 bullet wounds. Check it out below…
“You ‘Pac fans always talking that talk,” Flex said. “Cheddar Bob. Came in there, popped himself in the leg. Popped himself first. That’s what happened. He knew who approached him. He had a steel on him, ’cause he knew he had an issue out there, and when get got there, they was just gonna take his jewelry. They didn’t even touch him. He panicked, pulled out the steel, shot himself.”
Flex went on to say that ‘Pac was afraid of the actual culprits and instead chose to blame The Notorious B.I.G. and Sean “Puffy/Diddy” Combs, which started the deadly rivalry that followed. One of the many people watching the video was Biggie associate Lil Cease, who left a comment on the video.
The Fucking truth!!!! They was never going to shoot him.. he was suppose to run the jewels… he panicked shot himself…. then went on a Biggie campaign… ( he knew why it was happening) yes I dislike him for that… yes I feel a way… because I know the truth… we all knew the truth…. Big never did nothing to him…. (here come the Stans) !!!!! IT MAKES ME SICK TO HEAR U STANS TALK AND WORSHIP THAT BEHAVIOR…. THE TRUTH FUCKING HURTS… ITS THE TRUTH!!!!! Half the Stans in these comments are born after they died and grew up worshipping bullshit stories and myths!
After realizing that Flex was throwing his name into the mix, Lil Cease put out a statement clarifying that he wasn’t co-signing what Flex was saying at all…
SMDH….Funk Flex went from being a legendary NYC DJ to an annoying, embarrassing troll. Why didn’t Flex talk all this sh** when Pac was alive? The way Flex consistently tries to throw jabs at a man who isn’t even here to defend himself is a real sucker move. F*** Master Flex if you ask us! How do YOU feel about Flex?
Powered by Facebook Comments