- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,657,966)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,353,910)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,497)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,450)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (293,384)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,855)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,752)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (227,407)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,761)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Homeschooled Genius Black Family Has 3 Teens with Masters Degrees & Counting! [VIDEO]
Today’s “Good News of the Day” revolves around a family from South Florida affectionately referred to as “the other Bush dynasty”. Check out their inspirational story below….
3 daughters graduated with their masters before they were 20 years old. 19-year-old Gabrielle got her BA in Health Administration last year, and earned her Masters in Public Administration just a year later. Her ultimate goal is to be the Secretary of Health.
Her 16-year-old sister Grace earned her high school diploma and her BA in the same week! She has also received her Masters in Public Administration at the age of 18. Her ultimate goal is to be the Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court.
The Bush’s oldest daughter, 21-year-old Gisla, also received her BA and MA. With her focus being Urban Design and Urban & Regional Planning, she now works in her field and is working toward becoming the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
When asked what the secret was to raising amazingly gifted children, mom, also named Gisla, stated, “The secret sauce is dedication, commitment, perseverance, hard work.” She homeschools her children, and reiterated that education is more than books and memorization. – via urbanintellectuals
Wow! Now this is what we call black excellence! This is a really great example of how homeschooling is really becoming a legitimate alternative to traditional schooling. The mom needs to open her own school for kids AND parents to show us all how its done! Congratulations to this family for all their success and we’ll be keeping an eye on them!
Powered by Facebook Comments