- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,664,638)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,361,725)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (563,312)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (552,243)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (297,036)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,962)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,084)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,847)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,388)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Georgia Father’s Inspirational Videos of Him & His Son Dancing Go Viral! [VIDEO]
August 09, 2017 Word On Da Street No comments
A Georgia father wanted to inspire other dads to build strong relationships with their children so he decided to post some videos of him and his 4-year-old son dancing. Now, Stanley Freeland and his son, Josiah, are getting the internet’s attention for the dance videos they post to social media. Their videos have now gone viral racking up thousands of hits and even got the media’s attention! Check out their story below…
Their account @father_like_sonent2404 on Instagram has tons of videos showcasing their fire moves to hip-hop and trap music.
Sometimes, they even rock matching outfits– swag!
“I feel father like son videos bring much joy and peace in the world today,” Freeland said.
The Freelands live in Atlanta, Ga. and dad uses social media as a way to reach and urge other fathers to build strong relationships with their children by doing activities together.
“What inspired me to do the dance videos is seeing my son happy at dances, and seeing him look up to me,” Freeland told FOX 5 DC. – via FoxNews
Now these are the types of images of black men we love to see! The media’s narrative is that black men are the worst fathers so we’d like to take this moment to give you some facts which dispel the myth that black men are somehow quicker to abandon their children than other racial groups: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has found that black fathers are “more involved with their kids on a daily basis than fathers from other racial groups.” The Pew Research Center has also consistently concluded over the years that there are no significant differences in the parenting styles of black and white fathers, despite the myth that black fatherhood is in a prolonged state of crisis. Both reports measured income, emotional support, time fathers spent reading and eating with their children, and found that black fathers are often leading other fathers in these categories (Mic.com). So shout out to Stanley Freeland for being the perfect example of fatherhood for not only his son but for other involved black fathers who don’t get the credit they rightfully deserve.
Powered by Facebook Comments