- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,663,278)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,360,483)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,609)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,527)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,972)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,862)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,048)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,838)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,315)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Georgia High School Principal Under Fire for Racist Rant At Graduation: “Look Who’s Leaving — All the Black People!” [VIDEO]
SMDH….why does every racist swear they’re not a racist after they say or do the most racist things? A high school principal in Lilburn, Georgia has come under fire for making a racist remark during Friday night’s commencement ceremony. Video of the event shows that moments after Nancy Gordeuk accidentally dismissed the assembled crowd before all of the speakers were finished, she called out, “Look who’s leaving — all the black people!” Check out the details below…
“You people,” she said, “are being so rude, not to listen to this speech. It was my fault that we missed it in the program. Look who’s leaving — all the black people!”
At that point, the person recording the ceremony, as well as many of those in attendance — black and white alike — stood up and headed for the exit.
“It’s just that’s where I looked,” Gordeuk explained to WSB-TV, “the man that came up front was black. I guess I was frustrated at him for interrupting this speech for this student.”
But the person who took the video, Brooklyn Jacobs, said that Gordeuk had been “rude” the entire ceremony, and that that was the only reason she was even recording the proceedings in the first place.
For her part, Gordeuk blames Satan. “The devil was in this house,” she said, “and he came out from my mouth. I deeply apologize for my racist comment and hope that forgiveness is in your hearts.”
On Saturday, Gordeuk’s son Travis took to Facebook to defend his mother’s honor, writing that “y’all niggers aren’t talking about shit so if u got somthing to say come see me face to face.” He added that “my moma not racist one bit she’s done nothing but help kids so y’all need ot get stories straight.” – via salon
SMDH…how the hell did an ignorant, inarticulate sloppy woman like that become a high school principal?! How could she forget about a student’s valedictorian speech? And we see how well she has passed her racist ignorance on to her son. No wonder the U.S. is falling behind other countries academically with people like that in charge of children’s education. I feel bad for the valedictorian and the rest of the students whose graduation will forever be remembered by this ladies idiotic comments.
Powered by Facebook Comments