- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,664,638)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,361,725)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (563,312)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (552,182)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (297,036)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,962)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,084)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,847)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,388)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Chicago Trump Supporter Who Verbally Attacked Black Employees In Viral Video Is Identified: ‘I Voted for Trump — So There!’
November 29, 2016 Word On Da Street No comments
A video of another crazy Trump-supporter lashing out is going viral and the woman has now been identified as a former human resources business partner at Sinai Health System by the name of Jennifer Boyle . Boyle went on a very loud, 20-minute rant screaming that she “voted for Trump” and called African-American employees “animals” after she was asked to purchase a $1 reusable bag at a Chicago-area arts and crafts store. As it turns out, this isn’t the first time Boyle has been caught on camera verbally abusing employees of an establishment either! Check out the video and details below….
Boyle’s now-deleted LinkedIn profile shows she attended DePaul University and worked as a human resources business partner at Sinai Health System, but the company said on Facebook that she had stopped working there prior to the Michael’s incident.
A commenter on the Chicagoist website claims to have worked with Boyle, who the writer claims was “batsh*t, racist, crazy.”
“She is just as nuts in person as this video depicts,” writes the commenter, Youth_Twitter. “From a legal perspective, I am not sure what I am or am not allowed to say; but I will leave it at this. EVERYONE was happy when they found out she was no longer welcome back.”
It’s not clear when or why Boyle stopped working for Sinai Health System, or whether she is currently employed elsewhere.
“When I worked at Sinai, I was her conduit for all of her mental anguish. On my last day, I warned everyone that was at my going away outing to be careful around her and that she was mentally unstable. After I left, she unleashed on everyone within the department. Even though “I told you so feels good for a moment, this is unprecedented.”
Another video turned up that showed the same woman behaving in a similar manner at a Peet’s Coffee and Tea.
The undated video shows the woman reacting after a manager called her a “b*tch” for treating employees rudely.
“You’re a b*tch,” she says. “You are literally the b*tch. Do you see where we’re at? You’re the b*tch.”
She insults the floor manager and tells him she feared for her life after employees treated her disrespectfully, and the woman threatens to call the corporate office to report the incident, as she did at Michael’s.
“You want to know what?” she says to the coffee shop manager. “I could stereotype you and call you something.”
Jessie Grady, who recorded portions of Boyle’s most recent rant, set up a GoFundMe page for the Michael’s employees, and the campaign has already raised more than $18,000 — well above her initial goal of $400.
“I’d like to do something to try to make it up to the employee who was the main target of this racist attack,” Grady said on the fundraiser page. “I’d like to show her that many people are horrified by how this woman treated her, and that we stand with her and appreciate her hard work. She inspired me because despite the hateful words that were being hurled in her direction, she stood in that entranceway calm and unmoving to protect her staff and customers.” – via rawstory
SMH….This is a prime example of when white privilege goes wrong. We’re not going to give her the mental illness excuse that is only given to white people who act like this either. She is so entitled and so used to getting her way that she has a mental meltdown every time she doesn’t. What’s even more alarming is the fact that she was allowed to work in human resources. We can just imagine all the people she discriminated against in her position. Racism mixed with power is the type of real racism people are protesting about. We’re glad that Trump’s election has brought all of the cockaroach-like racists out in the open so we can easily identify them. We’ll definitely be adding Jennifer Boyle to that ever-growing list!
Powered by Facebook Comments