- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,658,785)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,354,524)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (435,439)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,823)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,551)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (294,543)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,877)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,782)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (156,036)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Home Intruder Gets Beaten & Tased When Residents Fight Back
LMAO…that’s what you get! This 19-year-old burglar and his friends definitely chose the wrong house to rob! Check out the rest of this hilarious story of well-deserved justice below..
A 19-year-old suspected burglar continues to recover after Palm Bay police said he was beaten, kicked and shot with a stun gun by victims defending their residence as he and at least three other companions attempted to carry out a home invasion.
Michael Maxwell of Palm Bay was charged with one count of home invasion robbery with a firearm or deadly weapon and four counts of battery after police were called about 1 a.m. Wednesday to a home in the 700 block of Monterey Drive to investigate a disturbance.
He was held on a $51,000 bond at the Brevard County Jail Complex in Sharpes, records show. Police also arrested a 17-year-old companion of Maxwell on the same charges.
Police said that several men, who arrived at the home in a gold 2004 Chevrolet Malibu, stormed the home but that the victims in the residence managed to fight off the attack.
Maxwell, who police said works as a tattoo artist, was taken to Holmes Regional Medical Center in Melbourne for treatment of his injuries sustained after he was repeatedly kicked, Tased and struck by the victims, reports show.
Police questioned the victims in the residence but did not immediately report whether the victims knew Maxwell, the teen or the other men. The case remains under investigation. – Via FloridaToday
Powered by Facebook Comments