- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,574,921)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,336,428)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (281,261)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (280,220)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (249,608)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (230,346)
- Black Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (167,988)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (152,925)
- Social Media Users Track Down Woman Behind Racist Trayvon… People like this are the reason why racial tensions in… (124,894)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Homeless Girl Kidnapped from Shelter by Janitor Who Killed His Wife
SMH…why do these women keep trusting random men with their children?! An Amber Alert has been issued for an 8-year-old homeless girl whose mother left her in the care of the janitor at her homeless shelter for weeks at a time! The mother took almost a month to even report her child missing and now police are on the hunt for the janitor because, besides him kidnapping the little girl, he’s also suspected of murdering his wife! Please read the rest of this story below and contact authorities if you have any information on missing Relisha Rudd….
The man police believe is with a missing 8-year-old girl is wanted on murder charges after his wife was found dead Thursday.
The body of 51-year-old Andrea Denise Tatum was discovered at an Oxon Hill Red Roof Inn as Prince George’s County Police searched door to door for a missing D.C. girl.
Friday evening, Prince George’s County Police announced they have an arrest warrant out for 51-year-old Kahlil Malik Tatum in his wife’s murder.
Kahlil Malik Tatum
The desperate search for 8-year-old Relisha Tenau Rudd of D.C. began Thursday with an Amber Alert, saying she was believed to be in the company of Kahlil Tatum. The search led officers to the Red Roof Inn, where Andrea Tatum was found shot to death.
Police say Relisha was last seen Feb. 26 at the D.C. Shelter for Families on the grounds of the old D.C. General Hospital in Southeast. Kahlil Tatum works as a janitor at the shelter.
Relisha’s mother, Shamika Young, said she has known Kahlil for years, and trusted him with her daughter.
“I didn’t see anything wrong with him. He’s a good guy,” Young told News4 Friday. “When [Relisha] did go out with him, he brought her back. He would take her shopping, took her to see Disney on Ice, he bought her a tablet for Christmas, took her out to eat with his granddaughter.”
Shamika Young, the mother of Relisha Rudd
The Amber Alert included a lookout for a white 1976 GMC truck police believed Kahlil Tatum and the young girl were traveling in. The car was found Friday morning in Hyattsville, Md., without a sign of the missing girl.
“Bring my daughter back to me right now, please,” Young said, with tears streaming down her face. “It’s crazy. I want to know what’s going on.”
Richmond Police spokesman Gene Lepley says police in the area were notified Thursday by D.C. Police to be on the lookout for Relisha. Local media outlets were also given her picture to distribute.
The GMC truck was the third vehicle in all that police had said could be associated with Rudd; the other two have also been removed from the alert.
8-year-old Relisha Rudd
Relisha was reported missing Wednesday by administrators at her elementary school. Sources tell News4 that her mother continues to refuse to file a missing persons report. Instead, the report was signed by D.C. Child and Family Services Agency.
Relisha is 4-feet tall and weighs 70 to 80 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes and a medium complexion. Police said she may be in need of medication.
There have been sporadic reported sightings of Relisha. Sources tell News4 that a witness told police Relisha may have been spotted in D.C. Thursday morning with an unidentified woman, while a neighbor said he spotted Relisha about three weeks ago with Tatum.
A source close to the internal investigation into district agencies interaction with Relisha Rudd and her family told News4 school officials have determined the girl was in class on March 5 and was seen by a teacher March 7. That teacher, according to the source, said Relisha said she had been ill and staying with her grandmother. Rudd was not in class on March 7, but was on school grounds, sources told News4. – Via NBCWashington
SMH…what mother would allow a random man to lavish her 8-year-old daughter with expensive gifts AND allow him to take her child on trips for weeks at a time?! Relisha has been missing since Feb. 26th, what took her so long to report her child missing? There are too many things wrong with this situation and it sounds like there is more to this story than the mother is admitting. This poor child was doomed from the start with a mother like that. We hope and pray for the safe return of little Relisha Rudd!
Police ask anyone with information on Relisha’s whereabouts to call the Metropolitan Police Department at 202-727-9099, the Youth Investigations Division at 202-576-6768, or 911.
Powered by Facebook Comments