- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,656,905)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,353,346)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,182)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (295,963)
- Black Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (291,154)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,771)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,708)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (226,432)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,660)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
The Irony – Chris Brown Goes On Rant About Celebrities Pretending To Be Gang Members
The irony in this story is strong! Chris Brown, of all people, had the nerve to co-sign a comment about people coming into the industry and suddenly becoming fake gang members. He even went on a rant agreeing with the comment himself screaming about how “THIS CALIFORNIA SH** REAL” and how these “industry ni**as live by no code” among other things. Ironically, being the fact that Chris Brown grew up in Virginia and only started throwing up Blood gang signs after he got into the music industry and moved to LA, many people accuse Chris of being the exact same fake gang member that he’s complaining about! Check it out below and let us know what you think….
Ironically, Chris has gotten criticized for doing just that….
SMH….talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Chris has been trying to convince people that he’s a hardcore Blood gang member for the past few years but no one believes him. The original post sounded like they were specifically about him, actually, which made it more surprising that he even had the nerve to co-sign it. Chris sounds like he’s talking about himself! What do you think about Chris’ ironic rant?
Powered by Facebook Comments