- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,657,966)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,353,910)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,497)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,450)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (293,384)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,855)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,752)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (227,408)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,761)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
J. Prince Makes Chain Snatchers Give Former NBA Star Steve Francis His Chain Back [VIDEO]
The other day we told you how former NBA star Steve Francis got his gold chain violently snatched from his neck while on stage at a show in Houston. Well, the infamous O.G. J. Prince, CEO of Rap-A-Lot Records, has come to the rescue and demanded that the culprits involved return the chain. Check out the details below…
Steve Francis doesn’t just have the Sauce Twinz to thank for the return of his chain — it was ultimately engineered by J. Prince … one of the most powerful men in hip hop, TMZ Sports has learned.
We broke the story … the NBA legend was chain snatched by some dumbass at a Sauce Twinz concert in Houston last weekend.
Now, we’ve learned … Francis has some powerful friends in Houston — including Prince, who not only runs Rap-A-Lot Records, but is known in the rap community as a guy you just don’t mess with.
Also, the Sauce Twinz are managed by YEMG … the management group owned by Prince’s son, Jas.
Sources connected to Prince tell us once he learned the chain went missing … he put out word, “The chain must be returned.”
That’s when the Twinz and their pals went into “super recovery mode” to track down the culprit.
And surprise surprise, the chain turned up a short time later … and will be reunited with Francis.
BTW — you may remember J. Prince as the guy who issued a “courtesy call” to all of Drake’s enemies including Diddy and Suge Knight … warning them to back off Drizzy, another Prince associate. – via TMZ
Knowing people like J. Prince does come in handy!
Powered by Facebook Comments