- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,658,789)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,354,534)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (435,481)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,826)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,551)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (294,564)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,879)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,782)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (156,041)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Jim Jones Cries Talking About Dipset Breakup & Addresses Cam’Ron Running On Him At Rucker Park
Jim Jones got emotional during his interview with Flex last night while discussing his relationship with Cam’Ron and the origins of Dipset. During one particular moment, Jim cried talking about the blood, sweat and tears he feels he put into Dipset and even mentioned that epic moment at Rucker Park that was caught on camera where Jim got jumped by Junior Mafia members back inthe day. Check it out below …
Skip to the 16:00 mark to see Jim get emotional….
This is the epic brawl with Junior Mafia that Jim briefly addressed that was caught on tape where Cam ran and left Jim to fight about 20 dudes himself…
Jim does sound sincere here. We always wondered how he felt about being left for dead in that situation at the Rucker. That footage definitely contradicted the image Dipset portrayed of being a unified crew that had eachother’s backs and it didn’t help that it happened in their own hometown of Harlem. What do YOU think about what Jim had to say?
Powered by Facebook Comments