- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,663,355)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,360,513)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,610)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,528)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,976)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,862)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,048)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,838)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,316)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Kanye West’s Epic Rant Against Beyonce & Jay : “Jay Z, I Know You Got Killers. Please Don’t Send Them At My Head!” [VIDEO]
Kanye West went on one of his epic rants at his Sacremento concert and even his most die-hard fans are calling it the official mental breakdown. Kanye ended his performance after only 15 minutes, leaving concert goers highly upset, but not before ranting about Jay Z and Beyonce! Right before storming off stage, Kanye casually mentioned that Jay allegedly has “killers” who could come after him! Check it out below…
“Get ready to have a field day, press, because the show’s over,” the Yeezy star said, dropping the hot microphone at the Golden 1 Center.
Irked fans, who dropped as much as $250 on the “Saint Pablo Tour,” filed out of venue chanting and cursing the rapper’s name, according to the Sacramento Bee.
The grievances started piling on before the show even started, with fans waiting more than an hour for the “Famous” hip-hop artist to arrive on stage. And when Kanye appeared, he performed three songs — repeating one — and bolted after firing up an explicit rant suggesting Queen Bey’s “Formation” win at the MTV Video Music Awards was rigged.
“Beyoncé, I was hurt,” West began, before pausing to lambast a fan for flinging something onto his floating stage.
“I heard that you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won Video of the Year over me and ‘Hotline Bling,’” he continued.
West pivoted from Beyoncé’s alleged remarks when he noted that she and Taylor Swift, West’s longtime rival, are great.
“But sometimes we be playing the politics too much and forget who we are just to win,” West added, before spouting off a slew of profanities aimed at two-faced celebrities.
He encouraged Jay Z to call him and talk to him “like a man.”
“I know you got killers. Please don’t send them at my head,” West said. – via nydailynews
SMH….We all knew Kanye wasn’t wrapped too tight but this guy is G.O.N.E.! We think he needs immediate mental help and that his relationship with the paparazzi-obsessed Kardashian family isn’t helping…at all! Jay Z and Beyonce have been their usual quiet selves not responding to any of Kanye’s latest comments about them but you know Bey’s loyal legion of Beyhive fans are swarming all over Kanye’s social media pages right now. Somebody get this man help before its too late!
Powered by Facebook Comments