- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,511)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,356,522)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,880)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,185)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,737)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,135)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,912)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,802)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,703)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Kentucky Deputies Get Into Brawl With Eachother In Front of Inmates [VIDEO]
A video is going viral showing some Kentucky deputies getting into a brawl with eachother in front of other prisoners. Check it out below….
In the footage, two men are seen yelling at each other, Deputy Jailer Joe Funk sitting at a desk behind glass and Sheriff’s Deputy Clennon Smith walking up with a bag in his hand. The altercation escalates as Funk walks out to Clennon, who then grabs the jailer by the neck. Several people arrive to try to break up the fight.
It doesn’t end there. The men go at it again a few moments later and fall to the floor. The other have to pull the two employees apart.
Officials said the fight began when the sheriff’s deputy tried to hand property of an inmate over to Funk, and Funk allegedly threw it back at Clennon.
Funk was arrested and charged with menacing, resisting arrest and assault. He was suspended with pay.
Smith remains on the job. – via nbcmiami
Suspended with pay and the other keeps his job with no repercussions? If these were the prisoners they were supposed to be watching, they would be thrown in the hole and facing more prison time on their sentence. These are the people who are allowed into law enforcement? The hypocrisy is real!
Powered by Facebook Comments