- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,657,224)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,353,602)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,220)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,380)
- Black Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (291,938)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,854)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,721)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (226,509)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,683)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Kevin Durant Stares Drake Down After He Bumps Him & Says “I Don’t Give a Da** About No Drake Night” [VIDEO]
Golden State Warrior Kevin Durant and Drake’s back-and-forth beef has been heating up lately. After listening to Drake’s trash talking during the game and getting a bump from the Canadian rap star during an interview, Durant stared Drake down and told a reporter, “I don’t give a damn about no Drake night!”. Check out the footage below…
Drake taunting Kevin Durant….
Kevin Durant stares Drake down after he bumped him & says he “don’t give a damn about no Drake night”….
SMH….stunts like these are why people call Drake a cornball. All that neck-snapping taunting he was doing and bumping into Durant was unnecessary and we applaud Durant for keeping his cool because he definitely deserved a smack for that! Drake really needs to get rid of all of that bi**h ass pettiness when this is the way he used to look at Durant…
Powered by Facebook Comments