- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,661,800)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,358,828)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,438)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,416)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,883)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,674)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,012)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,823)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,108)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Knicks Owner James Dolan Officially Bans Knick Legend Charles Oakley from Madison Square Garden
In a disrespectful move, Knicks owner Dames Dolan has officially banned Knick legend Charles Oakley from Madison Square Garden after his epic altercation with MSG security earlier this week. Check out the details below….
Michael Kay told his audience Friday afternoon he’d heard “Oakley will never be allowed to enter MSG again,” but Dolan clarified the ban on the radio show.
“It’s not necessarily a lifetime ban, but I think the most important thing with that is you need to keep the Garden the place that’s comfortable and safe for everyone who goes there,” Dolan then told Kay in an in-studio interview.
Oakley has been feuding with Knicks owner James Dolan and it boiled over Wednesday, when Oakley was physically removed from his seat during the Knicks-Clippers game by security and subsequently arrested.
“Certainly Charles is a great Knick; we should probably get that off the table. I loved watching Charles play basketball for the New York Knicks,” Dolan said.
“(Fans) remember when Charles played; he was tough, he was great, and he always had 110% energy. And I think, you know, our team hasn’t had what Charles had so I think that makes him even more beloved especially considering how we’re doing,” Dolan said of the reaction to Wednesday’s embarrassing scene. “But am I concerned about (the public perception)? Yes. But at the same time, the No. 1 concern always has to be the safety… of the fans.”
But Dolan, who said he was unaware Oakley was behind him until things escalated, believes the former All-Star “came to the Garden with an agenda, with a mission in mind.”
With that being said, the Knicks owner admitted “we weren’t perfect here” and confirmed that an MSG security chief was fired (“that was probably the last straw”).
Dolan told Kay that he doesn’t fear for his safety around Oakley, however, the Knicks legend has a problem.
“People need to sort of understand that, that he has a problem with anger. He’s both physically and verbally abusive,” Dolan said. “He may have a problem with alcohol, we don’t know, but those behaviors, being physically and verbally abusive, those are personality problems.” – via nydailynews
SMH…Dolan really tried to throw Oakley under the bus with that last paragraph. Why would he even throw in that speculation about him being an alcoholic? Knick management had no problem with Oakley when he had that same passion and “anger” on the court when he played for one of the greatest Knick squads ever. And why the hell would you ban a legend like Oakley in the first place? Maaaan….f*** James Dolan if you ask us! What do YOU think about Charles Oakley being banned from MSG?
Powered by Facebook Comments