- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,662,858)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,360,049)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,575)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,498)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,957)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,764)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,043)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,836)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,291)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Laila Ali Responds To Critics Who Say She’s Disgracing Her Father’s Legacy with Her ‘All Lives Matter’ Comments [VIDEO]
Muhammad Ali’s daughter Laila Ali is doubling down on comments she made in a Huff Post Live interview that rubbed many people the wrong way where she basically said that she is not supporting the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement because she doesn’t want to lose endorsements. Many felt that she was disgracing her father’s iconic legacy with her stance and were quick to let her know via her social media pages. Check out her response to the criticism below and let us know what you think…..
“I started getting calls that people were outraged on social media, they were calling me a coon, calling me a sellout, saying that I was a disgrace to my father,” she said.
I said ‘You know what on my Facebook page I don’t post pro-black content because I don’t want people to feel alienated.’ My Facebook page is mainly dedicated to my lifestyle blog where I post content about fitness. I don’t post content that everybody can’t relate to. The second thing I said was when you have sponsors, when you have to worry about being politically correct.
“The last thing that I think really upset people is when I said, ‘black lives matter, white lives matter, asian lives matter, all lives matter.’ That’s what my focus is.
SMH….If your fans feel “alienated” because you choose to stand up for the basic human rights of your own people then you shouldn’t want them as fans in the first place. Your father never worried about alienating people who didn’t understand what he was saying, he just spoke the truth and nothing but the truth, regardless of how it might affect his pockets. Laila just needs to quit the weak explanations while she’s behind if you ask us but what do you think? Are her recent comments a disgrace to her father’s legacy or nah? Let us know!
Powered by Facebook Comments