- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The ... (1,257,009)
- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's ... (589,487)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who ... (278,453)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram ... (147,233)
- Social Media Users Track Down Woman Behind Racist Trayvon… People like this are the reason why racial tensions in ... (123,553)
- The Alleged Mistress Behind T.I. & Tiny Divorce Drama… We told you about all the drama surrounding T.I. and ... (94,967)
- Shots Fired! Marlon Wayans & Lord Jamar Go At It Over… Brand Nubian legend Lord Jamar has been very vocal about ... (84,702)
- True or False? Yandy Smith’s BF Mandeeces Harris… Wordondastreet is that 34-year-old Mandeeces Harris , Yandy Smith's baby ... (77,820)
- Girlfriend Kills Her Boyfriend for Tweeting His #WCW a.k.a.… WTH? Social media is known to break up relationships but ... (71,826)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
The Leon Ford Jr. Story – Teen Shot & Paralzyed By Police Facing 20 Years In Jail
If you haven’t heard Leon Ford Jr.’s story, you need to. In an extraordinary exclusive interview with The Root, Leon Ford speaks publicly about his life since the shooting on a Pittsburgh street a year ago that left him paralyzed from the waist down. The cops involved are still working their jobs as usual and Leon is now facing 20 years in prison. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with this tragic incident that mainstream media seems to be ignoring….
On Nov. 11, 2012, just before 10 p.m., Leon Ford Jr. looked in his rearview mirror and saw flashing lights.
Ford pulled to the side of the road. Almost everything that happened next — whether Ford should have been stopped, what happened when Pittsburgh police officers approached Ford’s car, what Ford and the three officers said and did, even the order of events — is disputed.
Watch this moving, short documentary of the incident:
But this much is not: Ford, 19 at the time of the incident and unarmed, was shot multiple times and left paralyzed below his waist and now faces up to 20 years in prison. He has been charged with aggravated assault along with two counts of reckless endangerment and traffic violations, including running a stop sign and reckless driving.
Now Ford, his parents and his attorney, Benjamin Crump, are speaking to journalist Jeff Johnson about the incident that night, the life Ford had before the shooting and what his future holds. – Via TheRoot
Powered by Facebook Comments