- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,662,851)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,360,044)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,572)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,498)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,957)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,764)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,043)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,836)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,287)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Lil Wayne Says He Feels No Connection To Black Lives Matter: “Don’t Come At Me With That Dumb Sh**, Maam” [VIDEO]
Lil Wayne stirred up some controversy with some comments he made regarding his disconnection to the Black Lives Matter movement on ‘Nightline’ recently. In the interview, the rapper claimed that he can’t relate to the BLM movement because he is a young, rich and black man with a white cameraman recording him. He also told the interviewer that any struggles that black people are going through have nothing to do with him and warned her not to “come at me with that dumb sh**” among other things. Check out the footage below…
What makes Lil Wayne’s statement even more strange is the fact that he actually has a few songs addressing racism and he just screamed out ‘Black Lives Matter’ at a concert recently? Check out the footage below….
SMFH….we don’t even know why they ask this idiot about social issues. Any black man who says that there is no racism in America needs to get their head examined. What makes this even more head scratching is the fact that this is the same guy that came out with a protest song called “Georgia Bush” right after Hurricane Katrina hit which specifically criticized George Bush for his treatment of Louisiana’s black population during the hurricane. Lately, Lil Wayne has made it abundantly clear in this interview and others, that as long as he’s rich, he doesn’t care about anyone else but himself. In his narcissistic world, if he doesn’t directly experience racism on a daily basis, then it doesn’t exist and is nothing but a figment of black people’s imaginations. If we had any shred of respect for Lil Wayne, we lost it a while ago. Add him to the growing list of coon black entertainers who have revealed themselves during these trying times. This ninja is LOST if you ask us. What do YOU think?
Powered by Facebook Comments