- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,657,224)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,353,602)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,220)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,380)
- Black Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (291,938)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,854)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,721)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (226,509)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,683)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Man Charged with Raping 14-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Abstinence Until Marriage?
SMH….What is with these judges these days giving young, white male rapists ridiculously lenient sentences? In sentencing a 19-year-old who pleaded guilty to statutory rape last week, a judge in Idaho sentenced him to government-mandated celibacy. Yes, you read that right. Check out the details below…
The unusual proclamation by Judge Randy Stoker of the Fifth District of Idaho that abstinence would be a condition of probation appears to be based at least partly on an archaic, rarely enforced state law that forbids premarital sex.
But unless the law is successfully challenged, a consensual sexual encounter could prompt a prison stay for Cody Herrera, who was 18 when he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl.
Mr. Herrera was sentenced last week to five to 15 years in prison, but the sentence was suspended in favor of a rehabilitation program of sorts that serves as a middle ground between probation and prison time. Based on Mr. Herrera’s success in the program, a judge could opt to release him on probation or send him to prison to serve the original sentence. The program usually takes about six months.
Anyone free on probation is, of course, not allowed to break the law. And Judge Stoker made clear that would include fornication.
“If you’re ever on probation with this court, a condition of that will be you will not have sexual relations with anyone except who you’re married to, if you’re married,” Judge Stoker said, according to The Times-News in Twin Falls, Idaho.
The newspaper reported that the judge cited Mr. Herrera’s sexual history as a factor in the condition; Mr. Herrera told investigators that he has had 34 sexual partners. “I have never seen that level of sexual activity by a 19-year-old,” Judge Stoker said, according to the newspaper. – via NYTimes
SMH…Who the hell is going to follow this kid around to make sure he doesn’t have sex with anyone? That’s impossible to do and the judge knows it. If this isn’t an example of white privilege then we don’t know what is. Young, white males have been getting “rape passes” from judges lately and its sending a horrible message to victims of rape. This is why so many people are justified in their criticisms of our “justice system”. Where’s the justice in this case?
Powered by Facebook Comments