- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,658,785)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,354,524)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (435,439)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,823)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,551)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (294,543)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,877)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,782)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (156,036)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Man Who Shot Lil Wayne’s Tour Bus Connected To Young Thug & Wanted “Gang Street Cred”
The plot thickens! Wordondastreet is that Lil Wayne’s tour bus was allegedly shot up by a guy, Jimmy Winfrey, who has very close ties to Wayne’s rival, Young Thug. They say the motive behind the shooting was for Jimmy to gain a higher gang status by committing a high profile shooting. Check out the details below….
Atlanta PD got an arrest warrant for the suspect, Jimmy Carlton Winfrey, on May 21 … and he’s been charged with aggravated assault, terroristic threats, possession of a firearm by a felon, and criminal gang activity.
We’re told by multiple sources in Atlanta that Winfrey has been Young Thug’s road manager — which is incredibly relevant since Thug’s been in a very public fued with Wayne for months.
Thug released a mixtape called “Tha Carter 6” — mocking Wayne’s long delayed album — but changed it to “Barter 6” when he was threatened with a lawsuit.
Wayne’s bus got blasted back in April as he was leaving a club gig in Atlanta. Police say Winfrey was trying to gain status in the Bloods by “committing a high profile shooting of a rival rap artist.” – via TMZ
Jimmy Carlton Winfrey, 25, of Atlanta, has been charged with numerous felonies, but was not in custody Thursday afternoon, Cobb County jail records showed.
No one was injured on April 26 when multiple shots were fired at two buses traveling on I-285 near I-75, according to Atlanta and Cobb police. About a dozen people were on the buses around 3 a.m. after a performance at the Compound nightclub on Brady Avenue, police previously said. It was not known if the rapper, whose real name is Dwayne Carter, was aboard either of the buses.
On May 21, Cobb police secured an arrest warrant for Winfrey, charging him with aggravated assault, terroristic threats and acts, criminal damage, possession of a firearm by a felon, criminal gang activity, reckless conduct and discharging a weapon near the street.
Winfrey was allegedly driving when he fired the shots from his vehicle, causing more than $20,000 worth of damage to the buses, according to police. He allegedly fired the shots to gain “street cred,” police said.
“Said accused did commit said act in order to gain status in his criminal organization by a committing a high profile shooting of a rival rap artist,” the warrant states. “Said accused has associated himself with known blood gang members in the Atlanta area.” – via ajc
SMH…and the plot definitely thickens with this one! Wonder how Birdman feels about his main bae and his ex-bae eefing like this?
Powered by Facebook Comments