- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,657,498)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,353,640)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,237)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,404)
- Black Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (292,086)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,854)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,749)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (226,518)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,689)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Morehouse College Pres. Admits Donald Trump Used HBCU Presidents for a Photo Op: “We Got Played”
SMH…. After reviewing Donald Trump’s executive order on HBCUs, Morehouse College President John Wilson Jr. issued a statement admitting that Donald Trump’s heavily publicized 2 day meeting with over 100 HBCU presidents was nothing more than a publicity stunt and that they all “got played”. Check out the details below…
Wilson said that he and other black college heads were excited when they heard Trump’s usual hyperbole promising to “do more for HBCUs than any other president has done before.” After all, President Barack Obama set aside $3 billion for African-American colleges and made them a priority within the Department of Education, so Trump—Wilson reasoned—would at least give them $500 million more for this year alone, right? Maybe he’d even boost Pell Grants and create an innovation fund! At least he’d do something Republican, like offer tax breaks to companies that donate to HBCUs! Those are reasonable expectations, right?
All Trump did was move the HBCU initiative from the Department of Education to the Executive Office of the President—presumably where he uses it as a coaster for his presidential haterade. Aside from that, all the college presidents got was a look at Kellyanne Conway’s bony knees and a few more frequent-flier miles. In her dual role as White House mascot and secretary of shuck and jive, Omarosa Manigault explained, “That’s all we got, bruh.”
Wilson was even more pissed at Becky-in-chief Betsy DeVos, who—in a separate meeting—remarked how historically black colleges were America’s original pioneers for school choice. Because—you know—in the 1800s (when the first HBCUs were founded), black people had the option of waltzing into Harvard or Yale, but instead decided to break their backs creating their own schools, just because.
Wilson explained: But HBCUs were not created because the 4 million newly freed blacks were unhappy with the choices they had. They were created because they had no choices at all. That is not just a very important distinction, it is profoundly important. Why? Because, if one does not understand the crippling and extended horrors of slavery, then how can one really understand the subsequent history and struggle of African Americans, or the current necessities and imperatives that grow out of that history and struggle? – via theroot
SMH…we told ya’ll to stop falling for this man’s b.s. and letting him use you as pawns! Did they really believe Don the Con was really concerned about doing something significant for the African-American community or is he just mad that Don didn’t cut them a check? It’s so obvious that these heavily publicized meetings Donald organizes with black people are just photo ops for him and we can’t for the life of us understand how “you people” keep falling for it? Donald has already shown how he REALLY feels about “the blacks”, as he likes to call us, many times but too many of us are still in denial. We’re actually glad that Donald played them because each and every HBCU President who went in that room shucking and jiving deserved it. What do YOU think about the result of Donald meeting with over 100 HBCU Presidents leading to absolutely nothing?
Powered by Facebook Comments