- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,511)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,356,522)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,880)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,185)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,737)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,135)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,912)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,802)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,703)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Mother of 14-Year-Old Who Committed Suicide On FB Live Stream Watched & Mocked Her In Comment Section?!
SMDH….this is one of the craziest stories we’ve heard and that’s saying a lot. A mother actually watched her own daughter commit suicide online and mocked her in the comment section while she did it!? Check out the infuriating details below….
Gina Caze allegedly watched the footage and sent Nakia Venant, 14, messages on the post – suggesting she was seeking attention and crying wolf.
In a report from a child services department, Caze is accused of doing nothing to stop her daughter from committing suicide in Miami in late January.
Nakia had been living in foster care at the time of the incident – after being taken away from Caze in 2009 due to physical abuse concerns.
In their report, The Florida Department of Children and Families claimed that Caze watched the two-hour long Facebook Live video as Nakia killed herself.
She reportedly called the teenager a ‘custody jit’ and said that she was ‘crying wolf…seeking attention’.
The mother has denied that she made the comments on the thread as Nakia died.
According to the Tampa Bay Times, Venant was found hanged from the door frame in the bathroom by Miami-Dade police.
One of the mother’s alleged messages said: ‘#ADHD games played u sad little DCF custody jit that’s why u where u at for this dumb s–t n more u keep crying wolf u dead u will get buried life goes on after a jit that doesn’t listen to there parents trying to be grown seeking boys and girls attention instead of her books.’
After being removed from Caze’s care eight years ago, the teenager lived in foster care for 28 months.
At one point she was passed around to 14 different homes in the span of 16 months.
She was returned to the care of Caze in 2010, only to be removed in 2014, and then returned after social services insisted it was for the best.
One year later, Caze relinquished custody, saying that she no longer wanted the teenager.
Following her death, dozens of people paid tribute to Nakia on Facebook.
Among the commenters was Caze, who claimed that Nakia had gone to jail twice, got expelled from two or three schools, smoked marijuana and drank alcohol.
She said: ‘I was showing you tough love when u misbehaved.
‘You wasn’t supposed to even have access to Internet as part of your case.
‘The system has failed us.’ – via metro
– via bossip
SMDH….No b****, you failed as a mother! Don’t cry now. How could you watch your daughter threaten to kill herself for 2 hours and not do ANYTHING? It was bad enough that the young girl was already in foster care because of the her abuse, but to watch, mock her and not do anything to help while she committed suicide is pure evil. There’s a special place in hell for people like her and she needs to be arrested and charged in her daughter’s death ASAP. What do YOU think of this crazy story?
Powered by Facebook Comments