- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,657,959)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,353,907)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,493)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,443)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (293,384)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,855)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,752)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (227,246)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,744)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Mother Shot & Killed By Female Alabama Football Fan for Not being Upset Enough Over Loss to Auburn?!
Is it really that serious?! A mother of 3 was shot and killed by a fellow female fan after Alabama’s dramatic loss to Auburn in the Iron Bowl on Saturday because she didn’t show enough emotion after the defeat. You cannot make this kind of stupidity up people..SMH…check out the rest of this ridiculousness after the flip…
Michelle Shepherd, 36, was murdered on Saturday at an Iron Bowl viewing party, and 28-year-old Adrian Laroze Briskey has been charged in the killing. Shepherd’s sister said she witnessed the killing and has no doubt it was about the game, according to The Associated Press.
Nekesa Sheperd says Briskey became enraged when the sisters joked that the Alabama loss wasn’t as bad as the Miami Heat losing.
Adrian Laroze Briskey
“She said we weren’t real Alabama fans because it didn’t bother us that they lost. And then she started shooting,” Shepherd told The Associated Press.
The AP reports that Shepherd said Briskey drank multiple shots of alcohol during the game and “went crazy” when she heard people joking after ‘Bama lost.
“It was over a football game,” said Shepherd. “I’m never going to forget it because she died in my arms.”
Sisters Nikita and Michelle Shepard
Friends told My Fox Alabama that Michelle Sheperd was a neutral fan when it came to the Iron Bowl, but was an avid Miami Heat fan. She was shot three times and died. A murder warrant was issued for Briskey, whose bond was set at $75,000. She was moved from a city to county jail.
The Sheperds were invited to the Hoover party and attended with about two dozen others. They did not know Briskey prior to the evening.
Sheperd leaves behind three young children. – Via LarryBrownSports
Powered by Facebook Comments