- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The ... (879,378)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who ... (251,871)
- Social Media Users Track Down Woman Behind Racist Trayvon… People like this are the reason why racial tensions in ... (112,392)
- Shots Fired! Marlon Wayans & Lord Jamar Go At It Over… Brand Nubian legend Lord Jamar has been very vocal about ... (73,548)
- The Real Story Behind Love & Hip Hop NY’s Nya… The newest cast member of Love & Hip Hop NY, ... (53,463)
- True or False? Yandy Smith’s BF Mandeeces Harris… Wordondastreet is that 34-year-old Mandeeces Harris , Yandy Smith's baby ... (52,363)
- Girlfriend Kills Her Boyfriend for Tweeting His #WCW a.k.a.… WTH? Social media is known to break up relationships but ... (37,823)
- Peter Gunz Married Side-Wife Amina for Citizenship Papers?… The messy love triangle between Peter Gunz, his child's mother ... (29,181)
- True or False? New STD Superbug is Deadlier Than AIDS & This graphic picture of a new STD superbug that can ... (28,414)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Mother Shot & Killed By Female Alabama Football Fan for Not being Upset Enough Over Loss to Auburn?!
Is it really that serious?! A mother of 3 was shot and killed by a fellow female fan after Alabama’s dramatic loss to Auburn in the Iron Bowl on Saturday because she didn’t show enough emotion after the defeat. You cannot make this kind of stupidity up people..SMH…check out the rest of this ridiculousness after the flip…
Michelle Shepherd, 36, was murdered on Saturday at an Iron Bowl viewing party, and 28-year-old Adrian Laroze Briskey has been charged in the killing. Shepherd’s sister said she witnessed the killing and has no doubt it was about the game, according to The Associated Press.
Nekesa Sheperd says Briskey became enraged when the sisters joked that the Alabama loss wasn’t as bad as the Miami Heat losing.
Adrian Laroze Briskey
“She said we weren’t real Alabama fans because it didn’t bother us that they lost. And then she started shooting,” Shepherd told The Associated Press.
The AP reports that Shepherd said Briskey drank multiple shots of alcohol during the game and “went crazy” when she heard people joking after ‘Bama lost.
“It was over a football game,” said Shepherd. “I’m never going to forget it because she died in my arms.”
Sisters Nikita and Michelle Shepard
Friends told My Fox Alabama that Michelle Sheperd was a neutral fan when it came to the Iron Bowl, but was an avid Miami Heat fan. She was shot three times and died. A murder warrant was issued for Briskey, whose bond was set at $75,000. She was moved from a city to county jail.
The Sheperds were invited to the Hoover party and attended with about two dozen others. They did not know Briskey prior to the evening.
Sheperd leaves behind three young children. – Via LarryBrownSports
Powered by Facebook Comments