- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,658,789)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,354,534)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (435,481)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,826)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,551)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (294,564)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,879)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,782)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (156,041)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Laila Ali Says She Supports ‘All Lives Matter’ Because She Doesn’t Want To Lose Endorsements
Sometimes the apple does fall far from the tree. Muhammed Ali’s daughter, Laila, says that she won’t support the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement because she doesn’t want to “step on any toes” and lose any of her lucrative sponsorships. Check out an excerpt from her interview with HuffPostLive below…..
“By me not posting, it doesn’t mean that black lives don’t matter,” she said. “To me, it’s obvious that black lives matter. And then… I’m like, what is posting going to do? What is speaking out going to do?”
With sponsors and millions of Facebook fans, Ali said she has to be careful when posting content online because of her diverse following. “I don’t ever like to make people feel separate,” she said. It’s for this reason that she says she appreciates all aspects of diversity and inclusion.
“Yes, black lives matter. Yes, white lives matter, asian lives matter. All lives matter,” she said. “And that’s kind of what my focus is. But it’s hard because, you know, you’ve got sponsors and you’ve got this and you’ve got that. And you don’t want to step on anybody’s toes. And you’re trying to be politically correct, but at the same time trying to uplift your people.” – via huffingtonpost
SMDH…. It looks like Laila doesn’t have an ounce of her father’s courage or social consciousness. It’s pretty disappointing to hear her say she doesn’t want to speak up because she’s scared of losing endorsements. That is actually the exact opposite of everything her father stood for and what made him such a legendary iconic figure, not only in sports, but in the civil rights movement as well. Laila is representative of this new breed of athletes who are quick to put the almighty dollar before anything else, even their own people. Add her to the growing list of black celebrities who have shown their true
coon colors. R.I.P. to Muhammed Ali who must be turning in his grave right now..SMH.
Powered by Facebook Comments